It’s the end of summer. You’re in Paris. On a yacht-boutique-hotel. There’s the Eiffel Tower set against a breathtaking sunset. Wake up to morning yoga. Followed by artisanal coffee. A week of meals with the finest farm-to-table spread. An all-day-long open bar. Included excursions at each destination. You’re surrounded by smart and interesting people. Most of whom are easy-on-the-eyes. You’ll be in one of the most glamorous cities in the world. Your non-single friends are envious.
No one in your office is actually working in August anyway. You deserve to indulge. You won’t have to open your League app once because all the most important people will be there. You have seven days to escape. A chance to fall in love at the Louvre. Life. Is. Good.
Once booked, guests will receive a more detailed cruise schedule. Throughout the week we’ll also have included onboard activities like yoga, a wine + paint class (with focus on Impressionism) and a mixology class.
FRIDAY, AUGUST 10: WELCOME
For any early arrivals, The League will have a happy hour planned
SATURDAY, AUGUST 11: PARIS
- Welcome Party & Dinner
- Paris: Shines Bright at Night “The City of Light” shines brightest at night. Discover Paris in her evening dress with a walk under the bridges along the trendy and alluring Seine bank. From the Granelle bridge, take the steps down to the island and check out the Statue of Liberty. Continue on the Alée des Cygnes and catch a glimpse of the metro on the viaduct. Complete your sensual stroll with pictures at the Eiffel Tower (it sparkles at midnight) and continue your shining evening bar crawling the trendiest bars of the Latin Quarter.
SUNDAY, AUGUST 12: CONFLANS SAINTE HONORINE
- Dance & Drink under the stars
- Van Gogh Follow in Vincent van Gogh’s footsteps in the quaint village of Auvers-sur-Oise, where the artist spent the final months of his life in the late 1800s
- The Pride of Versailles Get a taste of life as a monarch on a tour of France’s esteemed Palace of Versailles. The principal residence of every French king from Louis XIV to Louis XVI, it stands today as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the greatest artistic achievements of the 17th century.
MONDAY, AUGUST 13: ROUEN
- The Best of Rouen Grocery shopping like you’ve never done it before – we’ll follow a chef through Rouen, a city known for its hundreds of bell towers and iconic art installations. Roam medieval streets lined with half-timbered houses and slated roofs constructed during William the Conqueror’s rule. Make our way to the town farmer’s market, built where Joan of Arc was burned at the stake, and hand-select ingredients for dinner. The fish, butter and cream are the healthiest and freshest in the region.
- Cycle Rouen Cycle through the town and marvel at the architecture and idyllic scenery of this historic town. Bike along the Seine riverbanks and follow the path to Old Rouen to observe colorful Renaissance-era and gothic-style buildings. Continue along the path and visit the historic l’Aître Saint-Maclou cemetery, and ride along the Robec to discover the remains of the 60 mills built along the river.
- Old City Bar Crawl Join a dialed-in local expert for a curated look at the city’s lively nightlife scene, stopping for drinks at memorable bars in Rouen’s atmospheric historic quarter. DJ Night Optional: Normandy Beaches
- Normandy Beaches Travel back in time to June 6, 1944, when the Allied forces launched their D-Day invasion of Normandy. You’ll visit historic beaches and stop at the American Cemetery for a special memorial ceremony. Later, get an up-close gander at the centuries-old (and incredibly long) Bayeux Tapestry.
TUESDAY, AUGUST 14: CAUDEBEC EN CAUX
- Honfleur Wander Ports don’t come any prettier than Honfleur, a seaside French town where the Seine meets the English Channel with back alleys and art studios that spawned Impressionism. Make your way through the different sides of the Vieux Bassin, each with a unique charm.
- Cliffs of Étretat The windswept cliffs of Étretat, part of France’s famous Alabaster Coast, offer dramatic views that will literally take your breath away. Spend some time today walking the footpath atop the cliffs and along the beautiful beach below.
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 15: VERNON & LES ANDELYS
- Seine Side Bike Ride A 5-mile bike ride in heritage-rich Vernon, a French commune with a famous old mill, Château des Tourelles and picturesque marina. Then it’s off to Giverny, an artist’s village set against the hills, for beautiful greenery and storybook views.
- Kayak the Seine Leave the real world far behind as you kayak along the beautiful and tranquil Seine River with an expert guide
- Monet’s Gardens Impressionist master Claude Monet lived in Giverny for 40 years, and his iconic ponds and lush flower gardens inspired some of his best-known work.
THURSDAY, AUGUST 16: PARIS
- Parisian Waterways Make the most of every moment with Vedettes De Paris tickets. Check out all the must-see spots, including the Eiffel Tower, Orsay Museum, Latin Quarter at Saint-Germain-des-Prés, Notre Dame, National Assembly and the Louvre.
- Bike Tour Along the Seine A two-wheeled tour is a great way to get your bearings in the City of Light. Trace the left river bank from the impressive Notre Dame Cathedral to the world-famous Eiffel Tower along Paris’ new urban biking trails. Highlights along the way include exploring the pristine Tuileries Gardens, riding around Île de la Cité and crossing through the Musée du Louvre for a “touch the pyramid” photo op.
- Lady Marmalade Experience dinner and a show at the world-famous Moulin Rouge, immortalized in paintings by Toulouse-Lautrec and synonymous with high-spirited music and can-can dancers. If you love feathers and sequins, this is an evening you’ll never forget.
- The Louvre The Louvre is one of the world’s largest and most famous museums, as well as one of the most overwhelming. Enjoy walking inside the Jardin des Tuileries with your own local expert. Avoid option paralysis with a guided highlights tour
- Retro Bike Tour Ste-Germain-des-Pres Discover the best parts of France on this dazzling bike tour. Pass through the Eiffel Tower, and marvel at the work of well-known architects Gilles-Marie Oppenord and Giovanni Servandoni in Saint-Germain-des-Prés.
FRIDAY, AUGUST 17: PARIS
- Parisian Waterways Another opportunity (if you missed it the day prior) to make the most of every moment with Vedettes De Paris tickets. Check out all the must-see spots, including the Eiffel Tower, Orsay Museum, Latin Quarter at Saint-Germain-des-Prés, Notre Dame, National Assembly and the Louvre.
- Parisian Rooftops The rooftops of Paris have been a muse for countless artists and writers. Enjoy spectacular birds-eye views of the city on this one-of-a-kind tour.
- Parisian Cuisine The City of Light is also a city for serious foodies. Your expert guide will take you to some of the best specialty food shops in trendy Montmartre, where you can taste delicious artisan breads, cheeses, wine, chocolate and more. Bon appétit!
- Street Art Walk Embark on a unique walking tour of the 13th Arrondissement with a local street art guide tour, a colorful introduction to graffiti and street art in this socially and ethnically diverse Parisian neighborhood. Become completely immersed in the local culture as you follow a Parisian artist who will demonstrate the fundamentals of creating your own fresco on a wall.
- Paris Catacombs Take a fascinating tour of the renowned underground ossuary of Paris. Part of a tunnel network build to consolidate Paris’ ancient stone mines, this historic tunnel holds the remains of more than six million people.
SATURDAY, AUGUST 18: PARIS
- Disembark + Departures
If you’re interested in attending, message your Concierge #TAKEMETOFRANCE in the app for details on how to apply!