The League Guidelines
These Guidelines are designed to promote safe and enjoyable experiences for all of our users. You must comply with these Guidelines to use our platform.
Upload only your own photos
Do not post other people’s photos without permission. If you don’t have the right to post a photo or video, please don’t post it.
Respect all users
We’re a diverse community. We expect users to respect other people’s beliefs, interests, and property while on The League. Hate speech, rude or abusive behavior, bullying, and misogyny will not be tolerated. You should behave on The League as you would in real life. Please report other users who fail to follow these Guidelines.
Don’t pretend you’re someone you’re not
Do not post photos that are not of you and do not include inaccurate information in your profile. In fact, we recommend all users verify their photos so other users will be comfortable that you are who you say you are.
Our additional photo guidelines are:
- No kids unless they are in the photo with an adult and fully clothed.
- No photos in bikinis/swimwear indoors.
- No pictures in underwear.
- No shirtless/underwear mirror selfies.
- Your face must be clearly visible in all photos.
- No watermarks or text overlaid.
- No pornographic material.
- No graphic hunting photos.
The League Live video guidelines:
- No nudity
- No obscenity
- No hate speech
The League Social networking specific guidelines:
- No spamming or soliciting in the Group or Event chat, or via Friend Requests.
- Do not create Events or Groups that are sexual in nature, or that are meant to solicit business for an individual or business entity.
Don’t do anything illegal on The League
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited on The League and may result in you being banned or restricted from the site, and/or being reported to the authorities.
The League isn’t a marketplace. If you use it to sell things you’ll be banned.
No contacting unmatched users on The League
- You may not contact users of The League on other social networks, email, workplace, etc., that you have not connected or matched with on our app and have received written consent/permission from that user to do so.
We use a combination of automated systems and an internal team to monitor and review accounts and messages for content that indicates breaches of these Guidelines and our Terms of Service. Any failure to comply with these Guidelines could result in a warning or the termination of your account. These Guidelines are designed to make The League a friendly and safe place for all our users. We appreciate your compliance with them.